Sunday, November 30, 2014

A little Christmas with Lawn Fawn stamps




Ahh, it has been forever since I have updated my blog.  I need to make time and show what I am making.

I have been working on Christmas cards and I saw in an email from somewhere about these screen cards.  Fell into it, big time.  I have 3 done so far.



I have used 5 different Lawn Fawn stamp sets and 3 different punches, Glossy accents and Rock Candy, a mixture of SU and CTMH inks.
Here are some closer up pictures.
Tied closed to send.
Ornaments, pine cones, fox and squirrel popped up on pop dots.





What I used:

Lawn Fawn Sets and dies
  • Critters in the Arctic
  • Peace Joy Love
  • Joy to the Woods
  • Happy Trails
  • Deck the Halls


Martha Stewart punches
EK Success punch
SU Decorative Label Punch

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
SU Creamy Caramel Ink
SU Cherry Cobbler Ink
CTMH Olive Ink
CTMH Topiary
CTMH Ponderosa Pine

Glossy Accents
SU and Recollection Pop Dots
Rock Candy




No comments: