Saturday, May 18, 2013

A long time posting, but I made a card!!

It has been a long time since I have posted, life and work has sure gotten in the way lately.  Owning our own lawn care business has taken up alot of my time since I am the one running the crew and doing all the scheduling and paperwork, plus I am still watching my nephew who will be two soon and he and I spend lots of time hanging out!!

I painted my living room so everything came out of it and alot still hasn't gotten back in it.  There is hardly anything hanging on the walls yet, just have not decided where I really want stuff to go.  I got a new sideboard for under the tv so all the DVD's and CD's and Video games can be hidden.  I got an awesome new desk for my computer and the business so it is all in one place and not on the kitchen table.  The kitchen table got moved out and Keith found a tall square one with four stools.  It takes up so less room.

So the other day, I went into my craft room, I needed to stamp and I made this card using the set Let Love Fly from Unity Stamp Co.




No comments: