Saturday, May 18, 2013

A little Happiness.

I was perusing some challenges and found a challenge at Sister Act Card Challenges that I could use a bunch of stamps on.   I used  Real Shared Happiness from the stamp of the week.  I stamped the butterfly and embossed with white ep on velum.  I then colored on the back and cut it out.  I stamped the sentiment on a nestibility circle and then used some CTMH Lilac Mist Ink to swipe around it.  I used my nestibility teardrop circle to cut out the green paper circle and MFT Fancy Flourish dienamics. The dp is Print Poetry from SU.  I used the small butterfly punch from SU for the green little butterfly.  It doesn't show that well, but I only glued the butterfly on the body and the wings are popped up.




1 comment:

Karrie said...

Great butterfly - lovely!! Thanks for participating in the Sister Act Card Challenge!!